Racing Tipsters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minimum Number of Selections Each Weekend.

3 posters

Go down

Minimum Number of Selections Each Weekend. Empty Minimum Number of Selections Each Weekend.

Post by nutterinthegutter Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:11 pm

Lynne and I spoke today and realized we need a rule regarding a qualifying number of selections minimum for the weekend comp.
We thought 10 selections over the two days or 12 with a bank holiday weekend.
If all agree it could be edited in to the relevant thread.

nutterinthegutter

Back to top Go down

Minimum Number of Selections Each Weekend. Empty Re: Minimum Number of Selections Each Weekend.

Post by upduck Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:34 pm

Penniless Punter wrote:Lynne and I spoke today and realized we need a rule regarding a qualifying number of selections minimum for the weekend comp.

Works for me Charles Smile

upduck

Back to top Go down

Minimum Number of Selections Each Weekend. Empty Re: Minimum Number of Selections Each Weekend.

Post by nutterinthegutter Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:59 pm

upduck wrote:
Penniless Punter wrote:Lynne and I spoke today and realized we need a rule regarding a qualifying number of selections minimum for the weekend comp.

Works for me Charles Smile

Cheers Steve, edited into the selections rules post.

nutterinthegutter

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:56 am

I can't work out when you'd be able to enter *less* than 10 in the current rules..

Before this additional rule, if you *have* to enter at least one horse per meeting, then even if there are only 2 meetings your talking 12 ...

i guess maybe if there are only 2 meetings and one is called off by weather conditions you could do less than 10 ....  is that what this covers?

Thanks!
Hugo
hugo
hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by nutterinthegutter Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:50 pm

The original rule: 'One pick per meeting minimum' has been scrapped and replaced by '10 minimum picks per weekend' or 12 if there's a bank holiday attached.
You seem to be confused by the meaning of 'meetings' as opposed to 'races'.

nutterinthegutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down