Racing Tipsters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halfway In The 2018 Saturday Comp - How Are We Finding It So Far?

3 posters

Go down

Halfway In The 2018 Saturday Comp - How Are We Finding It So Far? Empty Halfway In The 2018 Saturday Comp - How Are We Finding It So Far?

Post by nutterinthegutter Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:54 pm

Personally I miss doing the rest of the week but accept it was becoming too demanding as it was therefore am pleased the comp now is less hassle and suits me well though I have thought maybe we could incorporate Sundays into a Weekend comp if we wished next year to give a slightly bigger format.
How are you finding the revised 2018 Saturday comp?

nutterinthegutter

Back to top Go down

Halfway In The 2018 Saturday Comp - How Are We Finding It So Far? Empty Re: Halfway In The 2018 Saturday Comp - How Are We Finding It So Far?

Post by upduck Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:45 am

Like you Charles, missing the day-to-day racing. It became a bit of a habit, but also a bit of a chore at times.
The new comp is going well and I think has freshened things up for everyone. Like the idea of a 'weekend' comp for next year. Will look into that later in the year.
Overall, the Saturday comp gets a big thumbs up from me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

upduck

Back to top Go down

Halfway In The 2018 Saturday Comp - How Are We Finding It So Far? Empty Re: Halfway In The 2018 Saturday Comp - How Are We Finding It So Far?

Post by Linoleum Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:09 am

I'm very happy with the Saturday only comp and a few extra festivals thrown in.  I couldn't have kept up with 6 days a week, especially this year.  Happy to experiment with adding Sunday next year (life should have quietened down by then!).  I'm still not sure about the bonus system but that's for later in the year.

Linoleum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum